Seeking Full-Time Digital Marketing and Social Media for Opportunity in the Architecture and Interior Design Industry
Do you have a naturally creative mind with a passion for engaging current and future customers? Does the thought of building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels excite you? If so we have a wonderful opportunity for you. DESIGN+BUILD (https://db-workspace.com/) is currently seeking a dynamic, and innovative Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager to join our team in Portland. Passionate individuals with a drive to succeed will thrive in this role!
About Our Company
DESIGN+BUILD is a Portland-based family-owned Strategic Design & Consulting firm. We are experts at creating inspiring and productive commercial workspaces while managing these projects from start to finish. DESIGN+BUILD is a leader in our industry because of our ongoing drive for providing the best service possible to our clients. Our excellence in services is only possible through the foundation of our talented and valued employees. That is where you come in!
Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
As the Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager, who reports to the Owner, you are responsible for the overall vision, building and enhancing brand awareness while driving growth across the digital arena and, at the same time, generating leads. You have the latitude of taking your creative ideas and turning them into effective marketing campaigns and successful advertising projects while always staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing. As a visionary, you are responsible for the creation and publication of relevant, original, high-quality written and visual content for all channels and ads, also analytics and measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, to gain insight, and assess against goals. In the end, your ultimate goal is to turn prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
Your main responsibilities fall into four key areas:
- Collaborate on, manage, and execute strategic marketing efforts while integrating all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print, digital)
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure all campaigns have a successful ROI
- Run paid ad campaigns across multiple search engines and marketplaces (LinkedIn and Google)
- Create and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Ensure all marketing material and messaging is in line with our brand identity
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Support the Business Development and Sales teams by creating valuable sales materials
- Participate in face-to-face networking by hosting/attending webinars and local networking events to enthusiastically promote the organization to potential customers, partners, agencies, and vendors
- Implement email marketing (creating copy, messaging, and automation) to include maintaining our contact database and sending out bi-weekly sales e-mail blasts
- Maintain monthly newsletter and grow subscriber base
- Enhance and maintain our website to be more informative in a way that converts more leads
- Create exciting and intriguing bi-weekly blog posts to include research and copywriting
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Conduct site tracking, mapping, and navigation
- Measure and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Manage social media marketing strategies and campaigns along with day-to-day activities
- Design and develop relevant content (copy, photography & video)
- Grow, track, and actively engage our online followers while cultivating leads and sales
- Administer promotions and paid social ad campaigns while analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns quarterly.
- Identify any issues or opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company and proactively act upon them by working with management
- Develop and execute 3-5 fresh marketing projects (e.g case studies, landing pages, video, etc) quarterly.
- Bi-weekly targeted email campaign
- 2 blog posts published monthly.
- Weekly social media content created and published (LinkedIn, Instagram)
We deeply value the dedication of our employees and offer a robust benefits package.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off to include several paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Health insurance offering with 100% paid by the company
- Flexible work hours to allow for work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities to allow for continuous growth
- Paid parking and annual phone reimbursement allowance
- Bachelors or Masters’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Five plus years of experience in marketing and social media required (agency experience a plus)
- Strong graphic design and content creation experience to include short video content/photography
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS (self-hosted), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEO to include keyword research,
- Exceptional understanding of the social media landscape (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.) with knowledge of how each plays a role in an overall strategy
- Experience creating effective paid social media ad campaigns
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and successful tailoring engaging, educational, and motivational marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience and understanding of social media analytics and web analytics tools
- Energetic and outgoing personality with excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type- Full-time
Location – Downtown Portland
This position will primarily work 3-5 days from the office but will have the ability to work remotely 1-2 days per week.
Salary Range: $65,000 – $90,000 (depending on experience)
If you are a highly-motivated professional with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply today!
DESIGN+BUILD is an equal opportunity employer. DESIGN+BUILD does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or religion.
DESIGN+BUILD is a local team of individuals brought together by an intrinsic desire to buck the status quo. We believe design influences human behavior, and workspace design is an imperative tool to engage, empower and inspire people to do their best work.