Who We Are
We believe that design influences human behavior, and everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing.
DESIGN+BUILD is a rapidly expanding organization that fosters and cultivates a culture of innovation and creativity to set itself apart from its competitors. As DESIGN+BUILD continues its growth trajectory, we seek to continuously improve our professionalism, project site cleanliness, and timeliness to stand out from the competition to enhance the client experience.
Our goal is to simplify the communication, accountability, and management of the tenant improvement process internally and for our clients.
The Construction T.I Site Manager is expected to own, develop, and direct all construction
site activities on their respective project(s).
The site Supervisor must demonstrate competence in key performance areas, including reading, analyzing, and verifying construction documents, scopes, and specifications. In addition, monitoring and coordinating multiple construction schedules and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and lead sub-contractor safety meetings and job site walk-throughs.
- Projects completed on time
- Jobsites meticulously clean and organized
- Delighted clients
What You Will Do
- Identify issues of constructability during preconstruction
- Ensure on-time schedule delivery and exceed client satisfaction throughout the project
- Manage day-to-day operations in the field to ensure construction progress and
- Work closely with Project Manager(s) to maintain and update project schedules as
- Serve as an exceptional relationship manager for all sub-contractors, ensuring a fair,
safe, and clean working environment
Skills, Knowledge & Experience You Bring
- 5 – 10 years experience as a Site Manager
- Experience overseeing and training diverse teams of local sub-contractors
- Significant experience with commercial interior fit-outs
- Computer proficiency
Who You Are
- Eager to provide exceptional client satisfaction
- A motivator and a team builderDetail oriented Quick thinker
- An initiative-taker
- Self-motivated and self-accountable